Terms & Conditions
- The Session Fee is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. It is at the discretion of the photographer if the session may be rescheduled pending the circumstances.
- If you or family members are sick or unwell please do not attend and notify us asap.
- The session fee covers pre-session consultation, the session time and use of props, outfits, maternity wardrobe and such, quality retouching/editing, viewing/ordering appointment, and preparation of files for printing and digital files for USB.
- I understand a session booking is for a maximum of 6 (six) people and any additional persons are $25/pp.
- Prices are subject to change without notice and Collections are non-negotiable. Pricing quotes are valid for 7 days and set on payment of Session Fee.
- You will view your images as a slideshow at an ordering/viewing appointment 1-3 weeks following your session where both decision-makers need to attend. You will be asked to order at this time, as additional ordering appointments incur a $100 fee.
- For all orders, payment in full is required at the viewing and ordering appointment, unless prior arrangement for a lay-by payment plan. Prints & Wall Art products will not be sent to Print Lab until full payment is received.
- NO unedited or Raw files will ever be supplied – only edited images.
- You will be notified when your order is complete and ready for collection. Thank you for your patience. Some orders may take up to 3 weeks to be delivered (depending on product and print lab processes).
- Please handle your prints with care. Any damage to a print that has left the studio is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
- All products are guaranteed against fading or discoloration. The professional print lab gives a 35-year workmanship warranty on Wall Art products and a 75-year unconditional warranty on Canvas products. If any issues occur, please notify Kerri and we will organize replacement at no cost to you, excluding shipping charges.
- All prints, Wall Art products, albums, etc. are non-refundable. Orders cannot be canceled due to the custom nature of the products.
- Kerri Goldsmith Photography reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction, and copyright.
- Portraits that have been purchased will be archived indefinitely and stored with the best ability but sometimes unforeseen circumstances may occur with digital technology.
- All portrait galleries that are not ordered and paid for may be deleted. Unordered images are removed from archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the ordering appointment, require a minimum $250 re-order.
- I agree Kerri Goldsmith Photographyowns the Copyright in all photographs, reproductions, and original digital images and reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction, and copyright. The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving them the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs as the artist and creator of your portraits. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes, and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
- I understand I will receive a Print Release and I will be able to reproduce the images and make an unlimited number of prints. The print release grants rights for personal use only and is non-transferable. These rights may not be assigned to any other party. No post-production editing is allowed. This permission applies worldwide. By using any of these images you are agreeing to the above terms. This limited release does not permit printing or publication for commercial, editorial, competition, financial gain, or any other purposes without the express written permission of KGP.
- Sometimes unforeseen circumstances occur with digital technology, as such, there is no guarantee of delivery of edited portraits. All monies paid in advance will be refunded if this occurs.
By signing a contract with Kerri Goldsmith Photography you agree to these terms.